Monday 7 May 2012

April 2012 Favourites....about time!

I apologise for the lack of videos and blog posts during the last month. It was a very busy month, what with my nephew coming over, me working long hours and so many other things that prevented me to dedicate time to my favourite hobby.
But the one thing that prevented me and ruined my mood completely, was the weather! Completely uninspiring, moody, dark, rainy and absolutely freezing. It's been like that for the last six weeks, just awful. Eversince I filmed my March faves, the weather changed completely - not a Spring weather at all. So it ruined my mood to film anything and also by being so busy, I didn't write on my blog either.

But that's going to change! You'll see more blog posts and more regular videos by me!!! I'm excited as I have a few things up my sleeve ;)

Anyway, here are my April favourites:

And here's the video:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Hypnose Drama mascara is ABSOLUTELY fantastic, so volumising....Ive been using it for years :)))
Kiss Kiss Silvia

Marietta Zervou said...

I know, right? And as I say, I had it for months and it's still liquidy and rich, hasn't dried up!
xxx

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates