Monday 21 May 2012

My lovely Mistress!!!!!

As you may have read in an older blogpost I was taking about the beautiful coral nail polish that I fell in love with, by watching this video by SWalkerMakeUp (love her!) back at the end of January.
Every month I would say "Next month I'm buying the Ciaté Mistress" and every month I failed to do so :(
Call it different priorities, forgetfulness, too much analysing things, being bored to wait for the package to come in the post (you can only order it online), not finding anything else to buy from the website (I was ashamed to order just one product) and so many other things that prevented me buying it... Silly me!
To motivate me, I even put it on my BlackBerry as a wallpaper (we are either obsessed with make up, or we're not! LOL)

It took me nearly four months until finally, May comes and I make the big decision to place the order for Ciaté Mistress and an Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eyeliner and then....just wait.
It took BeautyBay a WHOLE WEEK to deliver the package. A whole week!!! I started to worry a bit...But when they did, the satisfaction and surprise paid off!
First of all the packaging was incredible! I have never seen anything packaged so carefully. With tons of bubble wrap and each product carefully wrapped individually in green polysterene sheets, it's a pity I didn't take a picture of it to show you what great care this company took for the safety of my purchases!

The UB eyeliner is quite good - although I do prefer my Avon SuperShock eyeliner (wait for May favourites!)
But the Ciaté Mistress Paint Pot is the BEST!!! First of all, the bottle is the most beautiful bottle, with the Ciaté characteristic black bow on it. It's just a gem to have on your dressing table.
The colour is simply amazing and no photo can do it justice of how it really looks on the nails. A bright, red, shiny, gorgeous coral with hints of pink or a bit of orange, depending on the light.  Just incredible! I got lots of "Oohs!" and "Aahs!" when I appeared at work with my new nails (I followed Sara's instructions and glued on my Boots nails).

http://instagr.am/p/KzrTSFyCCK/ - feel free to follow me :) on Instagram: mariettaz


By far this should be my most favourite nail polish of all time.
By the way, you can see my nails "in action" in my April favourites video (previous post and here)

I have lots of beautiful accessories to compliment my nails as you can see in the photo. New Look were having a BOGOF (Buy One Get One Free) deal on their very hip jewellery a few weeks ago and I got me a bracelet and some cute earrings. Bliss!
I had finally fed my coral obsession!!!!

A couple of days ago, after wearing them for over two weeks I decided it was time to say goodbye for now and took off the nails. I will paint them again with my Mistress very soon, and even paint my toenails with it (I have spotted in New Look the perfect wedges to go with it!!!).

I absolutely adore it and I have to thank Ciaté, Sara and BeautyBay for making me feel so fabulous!
Ciaté Mistress Paint Pot is sold at £8.50 on BeautyBay. Grab one yourself! 

PS.: I just found out from Ciaté's Facebook page that they are also in Selfridges! Urgh!!! If only I knew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates