Tuesday 13 March 2012

Glossybox video review - March 2012, The Harrods Edition!!!

You subscribe for one Glossybox per month and two come in one week!!!

This video is my take on this month's Glossybox, which was made in collaboration with Harrods.
Watch me opening the box in front of the camera and my reactions for every product, especially when I discovered that I have received a specific product that lots of people didn't, hehehe.
Afterwards I review each product, this was filmed on the next day.  There has been so much hype for this particular box in cyberland, eversince Glossybox announced the collaboration with Harrods. Here, I send a little message to those who had negative things to say. My opinion, you're free to comment :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates