Saturday 4 August 2012

Is this the perfect bag?

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Rena and I went to Spitalfields Market. Although I have been living in London for 13 years, I've never been there...and my jaw dropped!
It is a huge indoors market, with fabulous shops and with hundreds of stalls with very, very desireable things!
We spent time looking around, finding exquisite clothing items, unique jewellery and fabulous accessories.  All in very good prices, since Sundays are the New Designers day.
At some point, we passed a stall with hundreds of bags; small, large, clutches, totes, wallets...you name it!
And there it was: the bag I was looking for! The bag I couldn't find in any shops I've been looking for the past 3 months.

I have a black tote for winter to carry with me at work, and that can take all my necessities for the day, most importantly, my huge make up bag! I was looking for a similar one for the summer, with a nice summery colour. And there it was.

The bag was right, the price was right, so you can imagine my excitement when I bought it.
One of my best buys ever!  I took it to work the next day, to hear the (expected) oohs and aaahs by my colleagues and since then, it has become an indispensible part of my day.
Here is a video, where I show it off!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates