Sunday 13 January 2013

Collective Haul: Illamasqua, OPI, Kiko and more!



I haven't doen a haul since the Flormar one in Istanbul, back in September 2012.
The past couple of months I have been trawling the beauty shops, beauty counters and drugstores and doing a bit of retail therapy, as it was mostly needed!!!

That's why I decided to gather all (well most, lol) of the things I bought in November-December 12 and a few bits this month and show them to you, as I know everybody loves a good haul.

These are the products mentioned in this video:

Kiko Eyeshadows: 208 (pearly gold), 148 (pink), 171 (silvery-grey)

Illamasqua: Eyeshadows Static and Beguile

MUA: Eyeshadow No 24 Pearl

Rimmel: Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder - 003 Peach Glow

Barry M: Powder Brush

OPI: Nicole by OPI: Hard-Kourt Fashionista, My Empire My Rules and You're An Angel (pls see photos in my previous blogpost)

Avon: Super Shock Gel Eyeliner Pencil - my big big love!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates