Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year - New Beginnings!

Happy New Year, everyone!!!

I feel so ashamed that I haven't blogged for such a long time, but so much has happened that it would take lots and lots of posts to describe the last few months of 2012 and it will be a bit boring...

I can only tell you that because of something that happened in October, I have turned over a new leaf in my life, and without needing any New Years resolutions, I've started a much healthier lifestyle, which has resulted in my skin looking more radiant, me feeling much stronger and with an appettite for lots and lots of blogs and vlogs!

To start the new year and the new me, I decided to change the appearance of my blog.
I got a bit tired of the black background and the very heavy decorations that might destruct the readers of the blog. So I found a new, pink, more girly and more relaxed template that is suitable for a beauty blog.
I hope you like it.

The next thing I want to do, has been troubling me for some time now.  I would like to find a name for my blogs and my YouTube channel, so I can start somehow "branding" myself as a beauty blogger.
The name OWM Chronicles for the blogs is not bad, but I would like to have a unified name here, on YouTube and a potential Facebook page....

Any suggestions are welcome :-)

I am planning lots of beauty vlogs and more reviews of products and beauty blogposts very very soon!

With that happy note I leave you for now... I am very excited for the future, watch this space!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates