Friday 4 January 2013

WELCOME TO CHARMED BY MAKEUP!!!!

Well, I've done it!
I am now "branded" as "Charmed by Makeup" and I have today officially launched my Facebook page, where my good friends have already started liking! :D I am soooo excited!

The name and address of this blog have of course changed. No more The OWM Chronicles, which was difficult to remember. This blog is Charmed by Makeup and proud of it!!
How I chose the name? It wasn't too difficult, as on Twitter I was Charmedmz, because of my favourite TV show, which I will never stop loving and watching (currently on re-runs on E4 every morning at 9 am).
The second part, "Makeup" is of course obvious, plus it is an homage to my favourite beauty guru, SWalkerMakeup. Sara, you're such an inspiration!

I also managed to change my YouTube channel name to Charmed by Makeup, however my username will remain marzer58, as Google would not let me change it :((( Come on, guys!

My aim is one video at least per week, probably every Sunday and if I have more time, to upload another one on my days off in the middle of the week, which can be anything, from product of the week, a haul, news, advice.... the prospects are endless!!!

All my new social links are on the right, so make sure you come by and hang out with me :)

xxxx
M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates