Thursday 3 October 2013

September Favourites

Well helloo everybody!
Do you remember Rachel and Ross in Friends who greeted each other like this after they got hitched in Vegas? Well, I decided that this will be my trademark greeting from now on! *stomps foot decisevely*
These are my September favourites, with a video to follow :)
Please note that the most of the links below are for UK sites. Sorry to my overseas friends, but I'm sure that you can find results for your country as well and I have the odd USA-based site as well...

- APIVITA - Propoline Women's Tonic Shampoo for Thinning Hair
- Mac Eyeshadow Palette Refills: All That Glitters, Cork, Embark, Star Violet
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold (the only working link I could find was in ASDA website!!!!)


I hope I have given you some good suggestions and that you will come back soon.
Don't forget to visit & follow me on my socials <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates