Monday 13 June 2016

My Current Favourites

Once again I failed to blog for many months. I will confess this: having a full-time job in retail and blogging/vlogging don't go together. Especially when on my days off I have to run errands, go to the supermarket, gym, catch up on emails and some work from home and, let's not forget, get some rest.
The truth is, all I want to do is shoot videos and write on my blog, it gives me enormous pleasure and I feel the most creative then. But unfortunately, it's the one thing that has to go to the bottom of the list as others go towards the top. Bummer!

Anyway, for the past few months, I have chosen a few products that have made my life pretty and my little heart flutter with happiness. And here they are:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates