Tuesday 26 January 2016

My favourite MAC lipsticks!

Oh, Mac, Mac what are you doing to me?
No matter how many of your gorgeous, luscious lipsticks I may have, I will always want more!
I love all shades of red and pink and Mac lipsticks come in so many beautiful shades: red, pink, fuchsia, purple, nudes, browns, indigo... you name it! And little by little my collection is getting bigger. Current count: 17, but that is from all the years.

In this video I am presenting my 15 out of 17 favourite shades - and the reason why I haven't included all of them is because Satiate has gone off and Redwood is finished and going back to Mac soon....

Below are the swatches of every lipstick in my video. The description of each lipstick is from the Mac website as all I could say for each one in my video was "gorgeous" and "amazing", LOL!





Chatterbox
Bright red-pink

Up The Amp
Lavender violet

Girl About Town
Bright blue fuchsia

Show Orchid
Very Hot Pink




Myth
Light neutral nude

Snob
Light neutral pink

Brave
Pink-beige with white pearl

Rebel
Midtonal cream plum





Pure Zen
Frosted warm nude

Modesty
Muted neutral pink

Lavender Whip
I could not find this on the Mac website, so I'm just going to give my own definition: lilacky purple with a hint of silver undertone




Hue
Soft pale pink
[Glaze]

Odyssey
Spiked-up plum
[Frost]
Lustering
Outspoken pink
[Lustre]

Diva
Intense reddish-burgundy
[Matte]

And here is the video! Please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel, it makes me so happy! :) xxx





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates