Tuesday 14 February 2012

Dive in to corals

A few days ago I was watching a YouTube video (what else is new?) by SWalkerMakUp, where she painted her nails with a gorgeous coral red colour, with this nail varnish, Mistress by Ciaté which is sold for £9.
I totally fell in love with the colour and, you know how these things are, I started seeing corals everywhere: clothes, bags, make up, the BAFTAs, the Grammys, QVC (lol, yes I watch the Beauty Zone sometimes), in bags...well, everywhere. It was time to take action!

As my budget is very restricted this month, I decided to stay away from high-end brands and after a small research on the internet I decided that the brand I'm going to favour would be BarryM. I know this brand quite well, as I have a couple of their Dazzle Dust pots as well as a couple nail varnishes, so I was happy to see that they do coral as well!
A skip and a hop to my local Superdrug and BAM: Coral nail polish and lipstick were in the bag for less than £8.


I also bought a pair of plastic hoops for £2 and a ring for £3 from Peacocks and I was...coralised!


Bring on springtime!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates