Tuesday 7 February 2012

My first (kinda) beauty video!!!

I made my first video.
I am still struggling to find a way to connect the camcorder to my laptop, unfortunately it seems, after a chat with Sony support, that Windows Vista does not take my fabulous DV camcorder.
I shot this video with my photo camera and I used Magisto, http://www.magisto.com, to upload it on YouTube but it got butchered! My 6 mins video became 1:13 and most of my talking is gone, but the gist of it is:
I used It's Potent Eye Cream and Erase and Paste by Benefit http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/ to help me with my dark circles and voilá!
The miracle has happened and my dark circles have disappeared!!!
Two great products!
This is my first video of this kind and I've shot a couple more - an extended version of this one and a beauty collection tour. Although the Magisto way is quite funky and I love the song, I don't think it's appropriate for the beauty videos. I hope you enjoy this one anyway.

 Another solution for dark circles is to sleep early. It's 4:39 am! I'd better get some sleep!!!

 xxxMxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates