Wednesday 8 February 2012

My make up drawer tour

This is my second (official) 'beauty' video. It was easier and quicker this time, although I think my old laptop cannot cope with big files and I really need to find a solution for the uploading bit. Any suggestions?  I can try using my photo camera again, and search for a video editing platform that accepts QuickTime. Or I could try another editing platform from the one YouTube offers, I think I just overused WeVideo for this month :(((

Anywho, here it is! I can't believe I'm actually doing this after watching so many videos all this time.
Enjoy!

Nighty night
xxx
M


2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Marietta,
Nice video! I think the containers are a brilliant idea. I can't believe how much make-up you have! I wear nothing, except sometimes when we go out to fancy places, I will put some lipstick on. I am way too lazy for one, and too prone to touching my face during the day to do it. I'd be a big massive smudge by the end of the day! I do have perfume and moisturizers though, but I don't think of that as make-up. xx

Marietta Zervou said...

Hi Anne-Marie,

Thanks for visiting, you are my most loyal (and probably only-at the moment, LOL) reader!

I have gone through phases when I didn't want to wear any make up and I only wore lipstick, but with my type of work I started doing it faithfully and it felt really good.
I love experimenting with different looks and by doing so, I started needing different things, thus expanding my collection.
Nothing too expensive, they're mostly high street - drugstore brands, I only have a couple of high-end brands as you saw (thank God I get discoun at H!!) and I got a lot of samples, plus gifts from a competition a few months ago.

If you think this is a lot of make-up you should watch some other videos on YT, where they have dozens of drawers with hundreds of brands for each product! Hahahaha.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates