Wednesday 18 January 2012

Dressing Table Video!

This is my first video for my beautiful, redecorated dressing table and it's a bit experimental.
Because I have music from Scent of a Woman in the beginning and from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at the end, YouTube muted my video :( due to copyright infringement (come on guys, we only want to accompany our videos with our favourite music!!!) so I deleted it!

I tried uploading it directly on Facebook but it was taking too long. Now I uploaded it here, and there it is!
I will make another one when I finish with the lighting around the mirror (already on it!) and I will not put any music on so it will be accepted by the YouTube dudes....

I think my voice sounds terrible over the microphone, trembly and you can sometimes hear my whizz. Time to practice my vocal exercises I learned in College!



3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Marietta, I didn't realize you still had a blog! I think you did a smashing job with your redecorating- great ideas!

xx
AM

Marietta Zervou said...

Hey Anne-Marie,
Welcome to my NEW blog! Thanks for commenting, I'm glad you liked my ideas.

This is my new blog, I still have the old one open but I don't write to it anymore. Let's see if I can keep up with this one ;)

xxxM

Jane@ dressing table said...

I loved your ideas! I think sort of things really make easy decoration for women.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates