Wednesday 11 January 2012

Purple Wednesday - updated


Quick post before bedtime....
Today I wore a soft purple+pink eye shadow combination.
I decided that tomorrow I am going to go bold and combine my dark pink eye shadow from Collection 2000 and my Mac purple glittery eye shadow together with my Bourjois matte dark one.
My nails are already dark purple and I'll be wearing a dark purple shirt!

Purple is my far my most favourite colour and if I could dye my skin, hair and all my clothes purple I would!
For details of products, names, links and photos check back tomorrow.


Update: My purple nails and my purple eyes were quite impressive!  Unfortunately, once again I didn't have my camera with me (note to self: charge the camera battery!) and the photos I've taken are with my little Ipod's camera, therefore, do not give justice to the splendour of colour.

But here they are, anyway :)
LLP! (Long Live Purple)
LLP to the MAX!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates