Friday 6 January 2012

Red Lips, red nails

After trying many looks (naked and natural browns, shimmering silver and purple and today dark, seductive purple with bright pink lips) I decided to go glam and paint my nails RED and tomorrow get this look:


I will take pictures to post!

I have also downloaded a couple of apps on my iPod, Fast Beauty from Glamour and Lookz from Barry M (click on the links to download them).

Unfortunately, I can't get the videos to play on either on them :((, but I will update my software and try again on Sunday.

That's it for now...Off to paint the nails with one of my favourite brands: Inglot, with THIS colour:
176
For my lips tomorrow I will be using the Infallible Lip Duo from L'Oreal, in THIS colour:
 
205 Powerful Ruby


Can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates