Sunday 8 January 2012

Red Saturday

It was very beautiful.
The colour both on my nails and lips was very impressive. I got compliments for my nails!
I  had left my eyes almost untouched, just a bit of beige eyeshadow on the lids and brown on the crease and of course my favourite Mac gel liner with my new Rimmel mascara to draw the eyes.

And then I went full on on the lips with my new L'Oreal red  Infallible Compact Duo (see previous blog).
The verdict for Infallible Compact Duo is the following:

  • Does it Stay on for the whole day? Yes, but after having lunch and wiping my mouth with a napkin it faded. I had to re-apply but after that, it stayed on until I came home and removed my make up.
  • Does it crack? I saw a video where the lady's lips had cracked and was faded all over the place. Mine did not crack, which is great news!
  • How does it feel on the lips? When you apply it in the beginning, it feels dry and stretches the lips a little bit, very small sense of uncomfortness. After one minute I applied the lipgloss and immediately my lips felt hydrated and fresh.
  • Overall, would you recommend it? Absolutely. I will buy more colours - if I can get my hands on the 203 which is the colour of my lips!
Here is the picture of my nails, with the Inglot nail polish:
By the way, this was sitting in my cupboard for nearly four years and this is the first time I wore. It was as good as new, perfect quality!!!

I apologise for the very bad quality of the picture, though,
as I took it very quickly yesterday morning wiht my crappy iPod camera,
as my digi camera needs charging.
Here is a picture of my lips in close up:

That's it for now.  I'm off to attempt, to try to see if I can  experiment to rehearse (you get the gist, completely amateur stuff) to make a video for my January favourites, while wearing false eye lashes! INSERT LOL HERE!

And next weekend, THAT'S IT! I am going to tidy up my dresser and make it gorgeous (now THAT is worth a video!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates